Jan. 31 – Feb. 15, 2022
Number of days:
From $8,595 [including air from SFO]
- Tour sophisticated Buenos Aires, including Palermo’s elegant mansions and lovely parks and the colorful bohemian district of La Boca.
- Enjoy dinner and a show at one of the city’s well-known tango houses.
- Discover Ushuaia, the world’s southernmost city.
- Embark on a four-night nautical exploration of Southern Patagonia, one of the world’s last unspoiled frontiers.
- Sail through storied waterways, including the Beagle Channel and the Strait of Magellan.
- Board Zodiacs for shore excursions and see spectacular glaciers up close.
- Visit Magdalena Island (weather permitting), home to an immense colony of Magellanic penguins.
- Go ashore (weather permitting) at fabled Cape Horn, where the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans meet.
- Spend three nights in breathtaking Torres del Paine National Park, a 700-square-mile UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
- On daily excursions in the park, encounter glaciers, mountain peaks, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and distinctive flora and fauna.
- Take in the highlights of the sophisticated Chilean capital of Santiago during a two-night stay.
- Sample Chile’s acclaimed wine at a local winery.
- Visit the colorful old port of Valparaiso, a onetime fishing village and now a UNESCO site.
- Encounter the artworks of the Americas’ native peoples at the celebrated Museum of Pre-Columbian Art.
- Discover the magnificence of one of the world’s iconic landmarks on a 2-day/2-night Iguazu Falls pre-tour option.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.