Jan. 31 – Feb. 15, 2022 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
From $9,382 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Patagonian Frontiers||4.09 MB|
- Tour sophisticated Buenos Aires, including Palermo’s elegant mansions and lovely parks and the colorful bohemian district of La Boca.
- Enjoy dinner and a show at one of the city’s well-known tango houses.
- Discover Ushuaia, the world’s southernmost city.
- Embark on a four-night nautical exploration of Southern Patagonia, one of the world’s last unspoiled frontiers.
- Sail through storied waterways, including the Beagle Channel and the Strait of Magellan.
- Board Zodiacs for shore excursions and see spectacular glaciers up close.
- Visit Magdalena Island (weather permitting), home to an immense colony of Magellanic penguins.
- Go ashore (weather permitting) at fabled Cape Horn, where the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans meet.
- Spend three nights in breathtaking Torres del Paine National Park, a 700-square-mile UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
- On daily excursions in the park, encounter glaciers, mountain peaks, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and distinctive flora and fauna.
- Take in the highlights of the sophisticated Chilean capital of Santiago during a two-night stay.
- Sample Chile’s acclaimed wine at a local winery.
- Visit the colorful old port of Valparaiso, a onetime fishing village and now a UNESCO site.
- Encounter the artworks of the Americas’ native peoples at the celebrated Museum of Pre-Columbian Art.
- Discover the magnificence of one of the world’s iconic landmarks on a 2-day/2-night Iguazu Falls pre-tour option.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2022) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update