May 16 – 29, 2020
Number of days:
$8,284 [including air from SFO]
- Tour the Soweto district of Johannesburg, home of former Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela.
- Witness the majesty of Victoria Falls’ 300-foot-deep gorge, thundering spray, and resident hippos, elephants, and crocodiles.
- Embark on a sunset dinner cruise on the Zambezi River, abundant with wildlife.
- Listen to a guest speaker recount the fascinating story of explorer David Livingstone in Africa.
- Enjoy multiple game drives and boat safaris in Chobe National Park, boasting one of the largest concentrations of game in all of Africa.
- Travel by privately chartered plane to Zambia to experience one of Africa’s last pristine wildernesses.
- Stay for three nights in a deluxe lodge in Lower Zambezi National Park.
- Enjoy open-vehicle game drives, night game drives, sunset river cruises, fishing outings, guided canoe trips, bush walks, and boat safaris.
- Observe the abundance of species roaming this massive sanctuary, including large herds of elephants, prides of lion, buffalo, zebra, crocodile, hippo, leopard, and over 400 bird species.
- Discover Cape Town, South Africa on an optional 4-day/3-night post-tour extension.