Aug. 17 – Sep. 2, 2019 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
$9,896 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Classic Safari: Kenya and Tanzania||3.48 MB|
- See the highlights of Kenya’s cosmopolitan capital city, Nairobi, including the Karen Blixen Museum and the Giraffe Centre.
- Stay at Amboseli National Park, known for its large elephant population and wide, dry plains teeming with wildlife.
- Visit a Maasai village.
- In Tanzania stay at Lake Manyara National Park with its abundant birdlife and diverse ecosystems, and enjoy several game drives in the park.
- Explore Ngorongoro Crater, an intact volcanic crater that contains Africa in microcosm.
- Look for Africa’s “Big Five” inside Ngorongoro Crater: elephant, buffalo, rhino, lion, and leopard.
- Visit Olduvai Gorge en route to Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park, site of the annual wildebeest migration.
- In Kenya stay on the Masai Mara, a continuation of the Serengeti, and enjoy prime game viewing opportunities.
- Stay in top-rated game lodges throughout the tour.