Oct. 29 – Nov. 13, 2020
Number of days:
$8,396 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Kenya and Tanzania||3.8 MB|
- See the highlights of Kenya’s cosmopolitan capital city, Nairobi, including the Karen Blixen Museum and the Giraffe Centre.
- Stay at Amboseli National Park, known for its large elephant population and wide, dry plains teeming with wildlife.
- Visit a Maasai village to witness everyday life up close.
- In Tanzania stay at Lake Manyara National Park with its abundant birdlife and diverse ecosystems, and enjoy several game drives in the park.
- Explore Ngorongoro Crater, an intact volcanic crater that contains Africa in microcosm.
- Look for Africa’s “Big Five” inside Ngorongoro Crater: elephant, buffalo, rhino, lion, and leopard.
- Visit Olduvai Gorge en route to Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park, site of the annual wildebeest migration.
- In Kenya stay in the Masai Mara, a continuation of the Serengeti, and enjoy prime game viewing opportunities there as well.
- Go “on safari” in search of lion, leopard, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, gazelle, wildebeest, elephant, buffalo, hippo, rhino, and other wildlife that call the Mara home.
- Stay in top-rated game lodges throughout the tour.
- COVID-19 Update: As this tour is still at least several months away, we are still planning to operate at this time and will continue to diligently monitor the situation.
- While we remain hopeful that the global situation will improve significantly before this tour, we also recognize that these are difficult and uncertain times. With that in mind, we want to provide additional flexibility with regard to payments for our Odysseys Unlimited tours departing in 2020 and reduce any financial concerns you might have. We have therefore extended your final payment due date to 45 days prior to departure from the previously advertised 95 days. Any payments made to Odysseys Unlimited, including deposits previously advertised as partially or fully non-refundable, will now be fully refundable up until 45 days prior to departure