Congratulations and thank you for your interest in the Lair of the Golden Bear!
For your ceremony and reception, we offer three charming mountain properties to choose from, with the option to incorporate our amenities in a variety of ways. Nestled at 5,600 feet in beautiful Pinecrest, California, the Lair’s fresh air, sunshine, and surrounding natural beauty provide our guests with an amazing mountain playground. Outdoor stages and amphitheaters, as well as meadows and lodges, are the backdrops for your ceremony. In addition, we have dining halls, swimming pools, sports courts, indoor and outdoor children’s play areas, wireless Internet access, and delicious and affordable catered food with extensive menu options. You’ll have exclusive use of one of our properties for your wedding weekend, making it an experience you and your guests won’t forget.
Camp Dates Guests Camp Blue September 4 – 7, 2020 150 – 250 Camp Blue/Gold September 18 – 20, 2020 150 – 250 Camp Blue/Gold September 25 – 27, 2020 150 – 250
- Dusty and rustic, just how we like it! Tent cabins, communal bathrooms, dining hall, lodge, sports courts, games and athletic equipment, heated pool, stage and campfire pit, creekside amphitheater, and so much more! Yes, we have electricity and hot running water throughout camp.
Accommodations Camp Maps
- We’ll work with you on your desired menus for the weekend—we can prepare a range of options from informal, finger-licking good BBQ lunches to gourmet brunches, lavish wedding dinners, and even after-party snacks. All menus can include options for dietary restriction.
- If you’ve been a Lair camper, you know that we excel at organizing and leading activities such as hikes, kayaking, yoga classes, archery, arts and crafts, and children’s programs. We offer these programs at all our properties for wedding weekends as well—let our spirited staff help make your special weekend all it should be. We even arrange for childcare during your wedding ceremony.
- Preferred Vendors
- For additional services, we have partnered with several exceptional vendors.
- Rates and Minimums
- For rate information, please call 510.900.8255. There is a 100 guest minimum at Camp Oski and 150 guest minimum at Camps Blue and Gold.
- View a list of frequently asked questions.