Read on to find out a little bit about each, as well as the amenities offered at our properties.
Your Lair Tent
The typical home for your stay at the Lair is a cozy, rustic tent cabin, consisting of wooden sides and base, with a snug canvas top. Our tents come in two-, four-, and six-person sizes, and if you request a bunk bed, you will be able to fit more kids in each tent cabin (kids in bunks must be at least eight years old). Each tent offers:
- Twin metal frame beds with mattresses (many campers bring a mattress pad for extra comfort)
- One shelving unit
- One overhead light
- One electrical outlet with two sockets
- Modern bathroom and shower buildings are conveniently located just steps from your door
Bosch Hall Rooms at Camp Oski
Bosch Hall offers small motel-style rooms with nearby bathrooms for those who prefer alternative lodging and a front door. A limited number of rooms are available during Family Weeks for an additional $195 per room.
CAA is also the owner and operator of Pinecrest Chalet, a neighboring year-round resort. Featuring furnished cottage and chalet options, Pinecrest Chalet is perfect for those Lair campers who seek the creature comforts of true indoor accommodations.
Amenities Available at Camp
- Washers and dryers to use free of charge (just bring your own detergent).
- Limited access to free Wi-Fi.
- Pay phones located at each camp, for which we strongly suggest using a prepaid calling card. Cell phone reception is adequate if you use Verizon, while other services get almost no reception.
- Free daily mail delivery and pick-up, and fax service at the Camp Blue Office for a fee.
- Complimentary continental breakfast for late risers (in addition to regular meals) and coffee service at the Vista Lodge.
- Ice provided free of charge.