Join us for our FREE virtual programs this week, starting Wednesday, August 26 through Saturday, August 29. You can learn more on the link below, and sign-up to receive the Zoom links for each event.
We have many of our favorite WWW instructors including:
- Becky Jaffe giving a talk and leading artmaking workshops.
- Laura Zovickian leading a dry-land workout.
- Dorothy Sturtevant leading a yoga class.
- John Thiel hosting a wine tasting and mixer.
- Jon Spevack and Emily Bollinger of Peet’s leading a coffee tasting.
- Nancy Hall provides a tutorial on knitting and crocheting.
Reconnect to what really matters. Join us for an extremely uplifting session that promises a connection of body and spirit in our glorious forest setting. Stay three or four nights and enjoy our special blend of remarkable activities and endless Lair sisterhood.
It’s a perfect vacation for mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends. Bring friends or come solo, as you’ll quickly meet other fantastic people in this welcoming environment.
August 26–30, 2020
$559 per person for 4 nights, with 3 night option for $458
Lodging, instruction, and a fantastic gourmet menu, along with daily program offerings, including:
- Yoga, Pilates, and meditation classes
- Hiking, archery, and kayaking
- Water aerobics and professional swim instruction
- Photography workshops - bring your camera
- Chorale and sing-alongs
- Horseback riding (additional cost)
- Art class, crochet, and tie-dye
- Skin care and essential oils classes
- Book Club and Book Exchange - bring your gently used books to trade
- Guest Speaker Ronit Matabuena-Lev
- Massage (additional cost)
- Stand-up paddle boarding (additional cost)*
- Hot tubbing and lounging at the pool
- Nightly mixers, sing-alongs, and evening entertainment
Note that this schedule is not final; you’ll receive a final schedule when you arrive at camp
In addition to reviewing our summer’s What to Bring list, please also remember to bring:
- Your camera - either DSLR, point and shoot or mobile phone
- Your best 70’s costume or any silly clothes for Disco Bingo
- Gently read books you wish to trade for new-to-you books
- Crochet hook, knitting needs and yarn if interested in crochet and knitting classes