Reconnect to what really matters.
Join us for an extremely uplifting session that promises a connection of body and spirit in our glorious forest setting. Stay three or four nights and enjoy our special blend of remarkable activities and endless Lair sisterhood.
It’s a perfect vacation for mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends. Bring friends or come solo, as you’ll quickly meet other fantastic people in this welcoming environment.
August 22–26, 2018
$538 per person for 4 nights, with 3 night option for $439.20
You can also contact the Lair office at 510.900.8255.
Lodging, instruction, and a fantastic gourmet menu, along with daily program offerings, including:
- Yoga, Pilates, and meditation classes
- Hiking, horseback riding, archery, and kayaking
- Water aerobics and professional swim instruction
- Photography workshops - bring your camera
- Chorale and sing-alongs
- Art class, crochet, and tie-dye
- Book Club and Book Exchange - bring your gently used books to trade
- Guest Speaker Elizabeth Rynecki
- Massage (additional cost)
- Stand-up paddle boarding (additional cost)*
- Hot tubbing and lounging at the pool
- Nightly mixers, sing-alongs, and evening entertainment
- Live band Chains Required Dance Party on Saturday night!
Note that this schedule is not final; you’ll receive a final schedule when you arrive at camp
Remember to bring:
- Your camera - either DSLR, point and shoot or mobile phone
- Yoga mat — we have some or bring your own
- Your best 70’s costume or any silly clothes for Disco Bingo
- A favorite concert t-shirt to wear at the Dance Party at Camp Gold
- Gently read books you wish to trade for new-to-you books
- Crochet hook, knitting needs and yarn if interested in crochet and knitting classes