|Final Brochure: Around the World||890.76 KB|
- Travel on an exclusively-chartered train to Machu Picchu, one of the world’s astonishing archaeological treasures.
- Experience the ancient Thommeanon Temple during a private, after-hours evening of dinner and entertainment.
- Enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon ride over the vast Serengeti Plain for spectacular views of its wildlife and scenery.
- Visit with local women at a Samoan Women’s Committee to get a personal glimpse into village culture.
- Fly to Agra on the private jet to gaze upon the marble majesty of the Taj Mahal, perhaps the world’s most famous building.
- Ride on camelback through Petra’s landscape of stone-cut temples and sandstone formations.
SERVICE All the logistics throughout your journey are taken care of, from arranging your daily activities to tipping your guides. With the all-inclusive luggage service, your bags are delivered directly from the airport to your room, leaving you unburdened and ready to explore.
ACCESS A wealth of expertise opens doors to immersive experiences you can’t get on your own, connecting you in meaningful ways with people, cultures and natural wonders.
CUSTOMIZATION The wide variety of daily options mean that you get to choose the activities that interest you, from curated shopping and exclusive visits to museums and landmarks to hikes or snorkeling.