Jul. 29 – Aug. 7, 2019 [on request only]
Number of days:
$7,995 [and up]
160 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Blue Eye—a multisensory innovation—the first ever luxury underwater observation lounge featuring large subaquatic windows, bionics and biomimetics, wall-mounted digital screens and a specially designed global listening system to immerse you in the wondrous sights and sounds of marine life beneath the surface of the ocean.
- Enriching individual presentations with time for questions and answers.
- Tremendous once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and excellent value.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the newest Five-Star small ship LE DUMONT D’URVILLE, launching in 2019, with access to ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Private balcony for every Suite and Stateroom—only 92!
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- Spectacular eight-night, six-country Baltic Sea program visiting Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Poland and Denmark.
- Featuring up to nine UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- A shore excursion included in every port— Visby, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Gda´nsk.
- Two full days docked in the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Splendors of Stockholm Pre-Cruise and Wonders of Norway Post-Cruise Options.