|Preliminary Brochure: Baltic Sea||485.39 KB|
- Join us for the opportunity to experience the lands and legacies forged by centuries of Baltic history.
- By special arrangement, hear from Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and former President of Poland Lech Wałęsa and the interpreter and advisor to Mikhail Gorbachev, Pavel Palazhchenko.
- Explore the cultural rebirth of the Baltic states, the imperial riches of St. Petersburg and the luminous “White Nights of Summer” on this six-country, eight-night program.
- Cruise the aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Jacques Cartier from Copenhagen, Denmark, to Stockholm, Sweden, with an excursion included in every port.
- Tour the medieval Old Town of Tallinn, Estonia, and the Hanseatic League town of Visby, Sweden, both UNESCO World Heritage sites; discover the storied architecture of cosmopolitan Helsinki, Finland; and immerse yourself in the legacy of the Solidarity movement in Gda´nsk, Poland.
- Enjoy two days exploring St. Petersburg, including specially arranged entry into the State Hermitage Museum, a visit to Peter and Paul Fortress and an excursion to Catherine’s Palace and Peterhof.
- Wonders of Norway Pre-Program and Splendors of Stockholm Post-Program Options.
- COVID-19 Update: Gohagan takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart the U.S.
Day 2: Copenhagen, Denmark/ Embark Le Jacques Cartier
Day 3: Gdańsk, Poland
Day 4: Cruising the Baltic Sea
Day 5: Tallinn, Estonia
Day 6: St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 7: St. Petersburg
Day 8: Helsinki, Finland
Day 9: Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden
Day 10: Stockholm/Disembark ship/ Return to the U.S.
*Itinerary is subject to change.