Aug. 1 – 10, 2021
Number of days:
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Join us for the opportunity to experience the lands and legacies forged by centuries of Baltic history.
- By special arrangement, hear from Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and former President of Poland Lech Wałęsa and the interpreter and advisor to Mikhail Gorbachev, Pavel Palazhchenko.
- Explore the cultural rebirth of the Baltic states, the imperial riches of St. Petersburg and the luminous “White Nights of Summer” on this six-country, eight-night program.
- Cruise the aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Dumont-d’Urville from Copenhagen, Denmark, to Stockholm, Sweden, with an excursion included in every port.
- Tour the medieval Old Town of Tallinn, Estonia, and the Hanseatic League town of Visby, Sweden, both UNESCO World Heritage sites; discover the storied architecture of cosmopolitan Helsinki, Finland; and immerse yourself in the legacy of the Solidarity movement in Gda´nsk, Poland.
- Enjoy two days exploring St. Petersburg, including specially arranged entry into the State Hermitage Museum, a visit to Peter and Paul Fortress and an excursion to Catherine’s Palace and Peterhof.
- Wonders of Norway Pre-Program and Splendors of Stockholm Post-Program Options.