We’re excited to welcome you home in 2021!
We missed hosting campers last summer, yet we’re thrilled to be planning to reopen the Lair and be together again in 2021.
The safety and well-being of our campers and staffers is our top priority, which is why we’re implementing expanded health protocols and heightened hygiene standards. Some programs may be modified to increase safety, yet it won’t reduce the fun and good times we’ll have together.
Of course, everything is subject to change, hopefully for the better, as the development of more available rapid testing and vaccines are on the horizon.
- As of this writing, here are some of the modifications we are envisioning for the 2021 camping season: »
- Smaller sessions: To help with social distancing, we will keep some tents open/unbooked to assure fewer people in the camp. Information about how we intend to handle reservations can be found on our 2021 Reservations page.
- Six-night sessions: The week will still start on a Saturday night! Yet our week-long sessions will now be six nights, ending Friday afternoon to allow for more thorough cleaning of our camps before the next session’s arrival.
- 11th Week is back! We’re adding back an 11th Week at all three camps. The dates are August 14 – 20 and will be at discounted rates. Consider changing weeks this year only—it won’t impact your priority to return to your usual week in 2022.
- Per tent pricing. We’ve simplified our pricing for Camps Blue and Gold from a per person rate to a per tent rate (Camp Oski rates will continue to be per person since most tents are larges). Learn more on our Rates page.
- Updated safety protocols and policies when at camp: We’ll be following local, state and CDC guidelines to ensure camper safety during these days of coronavirus. All protocols and policies will be subject to change.
- Pool time
- Art (tie-dye, ceramics, lanyards)
- Guest Speakers
- Family fun!
Yet you can still look forward to many of your favorite Lair activities and programs, including:
Keeping our community safe works best when all of us do our part. We appreciate your understanding and acceptance of these safety protocols for 2021, and we look forward to a safe, fun, and memorable summer together.
All policies are subject to change as CDC and local and state guidelines change.