Jun. 7 – 16, 2020 [on request only]
Number of days:
190 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Commemorate the 76th anniversary of the historic D-Day landings during this once-in-a-lifetime, eight-night Celtic Lands journey.
- By exclusive arrangement, visit hallowed Utah and Omaha Beaches in Normandy, France, with Dwight David Eisenhower II, grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, and meet Allen Packwood, Director of the Churchill Archives Centre at the University of Cambridge.
- Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship Le Boréal from Honfleur, France, to Ireland, Wales and Scotland, with guided excursions in each port of call.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-designated Caernarfon Castle near Holyhead, Wales; admire the austere beauty of the Inner Hebridean Isles of Iona and Mull and their storied treasures of Iona Abbey and Duart Castle; walk in the footsteps of medieval and present-day princes in North Wales; and view relics of the rich Celtic heritage at Trinity College in Dublin, including the Book of Kells.
- Paris Pre-Cruise and Glasgow and Edinburgh Post-Cruise Options available.