May 11 – 22, 2020 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Elbe River Cruise||1.86 MB|
- Let the Elbe River guide your next adventure as you cruise through centuries of history and scenic splendor in Germany and the Czech Republic.
- Enjoy eight nights on board an elegant, modern paddleboat cruiser, plus one night each in first-class hotels in Berlin and Prague.
- See energetic Berlin’s famed landmarks, including the Brandenburg Gate.
- Stroll through Potsdam’s terraced Sanssouci gardens and the royal Cecilienhof Palace.
- In Wittenberg, follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther. Gaze over the spectacular Elbe Sandstone Mountains.
- Explore Prague’s majestic Old Town and stroll its romantic Charles Bridge.
- Visit the lovely town of Litomerice, founded in the 10th century.
- Along the way, enjoy a choice of included excursions, such as a culinary tour, cycling or a brewery visit.
- This expertly planned journey includes enlightening lectures, first-class hotel and ship accommodations, and an extensive meal plan with complimentary drinks on board.