May 23 – 31, 2020
Number of days:
150 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Join us for a unique, comprehensive, seven-night journey to Norway’s majestic fjords and Scotland’s rarely visited Orkney and Shetland Islands, remote destinations forever linked by their Viking heritage.
- Cruise from Bergen, Norway, to Glasgow, Scotland, aboard the exclusively chartered, newest Five-Star, small ship Le Champlain with 100% ocean-view Suites and Staterooms.
- Travel in the wake of Viking explorers, cruising into ports accessible only by small ship amid spectacular landscapes in this seafaring region steeped in history and cultural richness.
- Enjoy a specially arranged ride on Norway’s Flåm Railway, one of the world’s most scenic rail journeys, and a full-day scenic excursion into the Scottish Highlands, with visits to Fort William, Glenfinnan and Glencoe.
- Visit Kirkwall in the Orkney Islands; prehistoric Jarlshof in the Shetland Islands; the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Orkney’s Neolithic Ring of Brodgar and Skara Brae, including a special presentation by the Ness of Brodgar archaeological site director and head archaeologist; and Bergen’s picturesque Bryggen. Norway/Copenhagen Pre-Cruise and Edinburgh/Glasgow Post-Cruise Options.