Sep. 11 – 19, 2021
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
- Sicily is a delightful island set in the sparkling seas in the heart of the Mediterranean, as famous for its food as for its diverse cultural legacy that spans the ancient Greeks and Romans to the Spanish via the Moors, amongst many others.
- Sicily is one of the great cultural crossing points in Europe, viewing itself as a separate continent joined to the current Italian rulers.
- The complexity of the historical influences creates a culture and food and wine tradition with a very rich heritage from the couscous lovers of the west to the Aztec style chocolate makers of the south.
- Along with fantastic wine visits we also get to taste homemade food, eat in a Michelin star restaurant, and enjoy spectacular cultural highlights.
- Undoubtedly this trip to Sicily is bound to exhilarate the senses of any culture, food and wine lover.
- View the interview with Professor Emeritus Alex Saragoza about the 2021 Sicily trip.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this information request form. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have about this program.
- Any cancellations made before the final payment date are fully refundable.
- As guidelines surrounding COVID-19 continue to change, on-tour protocols will be established closer to trip departure. Local restrictions and requirements will be followed and passengers will be expected to adhere to protocols set forth.