Oct. 1 – 9, 2021
Number of days:
Gohagan and Co
- Cruise the ancient trade routes of Phoenician and Roman mariners and discover the cultural legacy of the most sophisticated civilization of the Middle Ages on this exclusive, seven-night voyage from Lisbon, Portugal, to Barcelona, Spain, at the best time of year.
- Cruise from the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star LE JACQUES CARTIER, launching in 2020 and featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Visit the scenic port town of Lagos along Portugal’s stunningly beautiful Algarve coast.
- Cruise in style into the heart of Seville on Spain’s legendary Guadalquivir River—a rare opportunity possible only by small ship—and visit the astounding Alcázar.
- Stand on the “Top of the Rock” in Gibraltar.
- Tour Granada’s magnificent Alhambra Palace, framed by the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada.
- Call on the enchanting Balearic Island of Mallorca and discover the cultural landscape of Serra de Tramuntana.
- Port calls and included excursions showcase three of the world’s most treasured UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Lisbon Pre-Program and Barcelona Post-Program Options.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.